Become a Supporter
To discuss sponsorship opportunities or for more information, please contact Katerina Lachinova, Director, ASCE Construction Institute, or 703-295-6094. Become a sponsor today!
Sponsorship Prospectus (PDF)
Diamond — $60,000
- Complete Program Sponsor: Have full access to students throughout the program and witness how the CI Student Days program unfolds! You will have an opportunity to network with students on a one-on-one basis, participate in team-building activities, assist students with our signature “real-world” construction project, and much more. The Diamond level allows for sponsors to get to know students on a more personal level, which opens the door for recruitment opportunities.
Platinum — $10,000
- Speed Networking Event & Dinner: Sponsor CI’s signature event, and host the unique opportunity for professionals, recruiters and stellar students to network.
- Closing Breakfast & Award Presentation: Send off the students and professionals with a sponsorship of the Closing Breakfast, where the winning team of Student Days is announced.
- Monday Night Dinner: Hosted exclusively by your company. — Sponsored by Whiting-Turner
Gold — $5,000
Silver — $3,000
- T-shirt Sponsor: Have your company logo featured on the Student Days t-shirt, worn at the team building event, technical tour, and all around the hotel as students work on their project.
- Twitter Frame: Have your logo on a photo backdrop with the program hashtag. When attendees post pictures to various social media, your logo will be there!
- Project & Technical Tour Transportation
- Program/Event Giveaway
Bronze — $1,500
- Refreshment Breaks (4 available)
- Supply Kit for Student Teams: Consists of office supplies and monetary printing budget for students to use when preparing their oral and printed bid packages.
- Sponsor-a-Student (60 available): Goes toward covering the cost of airfare and hotel.
Friend — Up to $500
- All levels of sponsorship are accepted, both large and small. Donations on the friendship level are encouraged and will support students per diem and local transportation.